- 900 gm Coir Pith Block infused with active microbes that helps convert your kitchen waste to manure. one 900 gms block can be used for a month in a Chutki bin.
- Helps to do hassle free composting.
- Works very well with DIY composting kits and with products like Khamba.
- Keeps flies away.
- Natural deodorizer ensuring no foul smell.
- Enhances your compost with coco peat which retains water naturally when added to your plants and helps to keep them hydrated
HOW TO USE
- Place the block in bucket or drum.
- Soak in recommended amount of water for 30 minutes.
- Break the softened brick and store the coco peat powder in an airtight container.
- Layer an aerated container (bucket with holes, cane basket, Khamba etc) with a couple of inches of coco peat powder.
- Scatter the day's kitchen waste (like fruit/veg peels), add another layer of cocopeat
- Repeat everyday until the bin is full.
- Set aside for a month, the mixture turns into rich compost.